Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Flip tip - Don't trust your contractor!



By: Kris Ontiveros

In this video we are discussing a huge pet peeve of mine, cheap contractors! When you give 100% control to your contractor things can go wrong. In this scenario my contractor went cheap on me and didn't order a drawer bank for the master bathroom vanity. Now don't get me wrong, this is 100% my fault because I didn't have a detailed conversation with my contractor. Instead I was vague and let him run with it. Now the cabinets have granite and sinks installed so it's too late to add the drawers. Next time I'll be more specific and tell him exactly what I want, I can even provide him with a SKU or item number for him to order.

We have lots of free tips for real estate investors and flippers.  Instagram @azflipguys or  www.Facebookcom/azflipguys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bio - Kris Ontiveros

Kris Ontiveros is a Real Estate Investor as well as a licensed Realtor with US Preferred Realty in Mesa Arizona. Kris fix and flips residential real estate in the Phoenix AZ market. Contact us with any questions or potential deals. We are always looking for properties and private lenders.

Kris Ontiveros
602-292-5747
krisonti@gmail.com

All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers should perform their own due diligence.

Followers